K-POP

6:12 AM


   When we talk about Korea, what is the first thing that comes in your mind? I bet most of you will say K-pop or K-drama. I admit that I'm also one of their big fans as well although not a fanatic one. But I still watch K-dramas for everyday and my playlist song in phone are mostly Korean songs. In fact, studying in Korea also means that I have more opportunities to meet them by attending fan meeting or go for their concert. For me, it is not an easy thing to do as you need to know where or how or when you can get their ticket. In other words, you need to keep up the update about them and it is not my interest to do.

    However, I did have experience to watch small concert that held by my university every year during school festival and it was free.
view from far before the concert start. the stage was located at my university's basketball field

  The most memorable was when the  
길구봉구(kilgubonggu) and 10cm making performance. They are ballad singers which are one of my favorite.Before this i only watched them on television but I finally really met them in person. Although a little bit far from where I was standing and the stage but I still can see them clearly. They are good looking persons just like I saw on television and their voice were really great.  It was so refreshing to hear their singing lively on the stage. Therefore, I never regret for being their fans.


10cm
bonggu
kilgu


     Interesting fact that I learned from the concert was my university's student are ballad fans. I never thought that my university really like ballad song especially the man students which quite rare to see they liking man singers. As male singers really need to be good in singing to make another man also melting and agree with their voices are 
great. This can be proof when all of students sing along with the singer for the whole songs emotionally and most of them know every single song that 10cm decided to sing. Being standing in the middle of Korean students during performance really gave me an extraordinary feeling like somehow they were sharing same feeling and thoughts together through the songs. It really felt amazing at the moment. If you see the videos below, maybe you can understand what i was trying to tell you about.




                                           




    Oh!  I also got a chance to visit Got 7’s gallery exhibition in Seoul. Actually, I didn’t plan of it as I never know there was such a thing but thanks to my two best friends who are fans of the idol group Got 7 or known as “ahgase” told me about it. Since I am enjoying art, for sure this gallery can teach me something from their art of photography. And yeah I did loved the way they photo shoot of the Got 7’s members for their latest album. In fact the latest album was very beautiful.

entrance of the gallery

the latest albums

the ahgase 





That’s all for this entry. Thank you for your precious time and keep on waiting for the update from me.



Sincerely,
Han Su Ra (한수라)
한국에서 사는 여자 수라 야.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.